The Cloudslices Cloud gives you access to our fully redundant global Anycast DNS service. Hosted at data centres around the world, you can use our DNS service to manage your domains within the Cloudslices control panel.
- 5 A Records
- 5 NS Records
- 5 AAAA Records
- 5 CNAME Records
- 5 MX Records
- 5 TXT Records
- Unlimited A Records
- Unlimited NS Records
- Unlimited AAAA Records
- Unlimited CNAME Records
- Unlimited MX Records
- Unlimited TXT Records
Greater Speed and Availability
Through the Cloudslices Anycast DNS network, your DNS traffic is balanced across multiple locations in our geographically distributed data centres throughout all major cities worldwide. Anycast DNS automatically routes users to the closest server to resolve DNS requests, dramatically decreasing latency, increasing website performance and uptime.
If a server fails, traffic is directed to another location. Anycast DNS also provides protection against any DDoS attack directed at Cloudslices networks or equipment.
The result of our Anycast DNS network is a far better user experience. To manage your DNS zones, you simply interact through our user-friendly, web-based interface.
Cloudslices IP Anycast Routing distributes DDoS attacks, minimizes lookup latency and provides 100% failover capabilities. In other words, your chances of downtime decrease just by using our Anycast DNS network.
Higher level of redundancy with our Anycast DNS service. If a server fails, traffic is re-routed to another DNS server location with the end user unaffected. It also offers us protection against any DDoS.
Decrease Latency and Increase Website Performance
The result of our Anycast DNS network is a far better user experience. To manage your DNS zones, you simply interact through our user-friendly, web-based interface. Anycast should be a crucial part of the technical requirements you have when advertising your website open for business on the Domain Name System.
How Anycast DNS Works
When a user enters a URL into a web browser, DNS servers resolve the IP address from the domain name, displaying the website content. Requests physically distant from the DNS server will experience slow load times – the implementation of the Anycast DNS network speeds this process up to ensure faster load times. Anycast DNS allows multiple global DNS servers to use the same IP address. The server nearest to the request location will load your website, decreasing latency and load times.
Higher Level of Redundancy
- The Cloudslices Anycast DNS service has failover built in
- If a server fails, traffic is directed to a different DNS server location
- Anycast DNS also provides protection against any DDoS attack directed at Cloudslices networks or equipment
- Our DNS servers are located in distributed geographic locations, including the USA, Europe, Asia, as well as locally in Australia and New Zealand
- Hosted at data centres around the world, content requests are sent to the nearest geographic location
- Ensures content is delivered as fast as possible using DNS routing to reduce the number of network hops required
- DNS traffic is balanced across multiple locations in our geographically distributed data centres throughout all major cities worldwide
Global Anycast DNS
- Anycast DNS hosting and CDN services are designed, built and run with security specifically in mind
- The result of our Anycast DNS network is a far better user experience
- To manage your DNS zones, you simply interact through our user-friendly, web-based interface
- Anycast should be a crucial part of the technical requirements you have when publishing your website
- Cloudslices nameservers are geographically distributed and we use multiple carriers to help mitigate network outages
- We prevent common man-in-the-middle or blackhole attacks to keep DNS zones online with 100% uptime
- The security of every domain we service is our priority at Cloudslices
- Anycast utilises multiple networks each responding to the same IP address
- Google DNS and Open DNS are supported by Cloudslices via the implementation of an edns-client-subnet
- Google/Open DNS forwards a user’s IP to the Anycast DNS servers and our DNS isolates the precise location of that user
- Latency and bottlenecks are drastically reduced, providing the most potential for your page load speed
- Greater speed and availability for any domain name you activate in our control panel
- Network bottlenecks between the user and name server are eliminated
- Anycast resolver nodes limit the drag created by queries travelling unnecessarily to further Internet exchanges
- Increased query performance and load balancing